Uniqu'Android Index du Forum

FAQ  -  Rechercher  -  Membres   -  S’enregistrer   Connexion
Free Download&-Crack Max Payne 3 For.Windo.ws 8

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Uniqu'Android Index du Forum >>> Les super news >>> vos commentaires sur Android
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
xymenlat

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 14:43 (2016)    Sujet du message: Free Download&-Crack Max Payne 3 For.Windo.ws 8 Répondre en citant

Free Download Crack Max Payne 3 For Windows 8 > bit.ly/1TuqZ3e

Cyber.KiddiezKnowledge.Is.Free.Here.Weekly.Wallpapers.Gallery.O.S.Android.Linux.News.Facebook.Gamez.Tricks.Tutorials.Hacking.Fixed.Max.Payne.3(Black.Box).Crash.Issues.(Stopped.Working,.Initializing,.No.Connection).On.Windows.8.1(64bit).19.Sep,.2014.Divyessh.Tutorials.42,545.views.0.25.Max.Payne.3.Crcash.Issues.Solved.Hey.Guyz.We.Are.Back.With.Some.Gaming.Post.Many.People.Have.Faced.Lots.Of.Trouble.While.Installing.Max.Payne.3.{Especially.People.Who.Have.Windows.8.Or.8.1.Or.Windows.7(64bit)}.The.Reason.Behind.The.Problem.Is.Basically.With.The.Crack.Of.The.Game.Spent.almost.whole.day.googling.and.then.at.last.this.solution.worked.for.meQuick..Search:..GO..Forum..Gaming..Zone..Gaming..Central..PC..Hub..Games..Errors..&..Troubleshooting..MAX..PAYNE..3..on..windows..8..pro..64bit..{..FIXED..}..Page..1..of..3..123..Last..Jump..to..page:..Results..1..to..10..of..23..11Likes..Top..All..This..Page..Thread:..MAX..PAYNE..3..on..windows..8..pro..64bit..{..FIXED..}..LinkBack..LinkBack..URL..About..LinkBacks..Thread..Tools..Show..Printable..Version..Display..Linear..Mode..Switch..to..Hybrid..Mode..Switch..to..Threaded..Mode..19-12-12,08:54..AM..#1..usman191..PG..Superstar..I..am:....Please..select..a..category..to..choose..from:..-..Cancel..Default..Criteria..Location..Karachi..Posts..207..My..Consoles..PC..,..PS3..MAX..PAYNE..3..on..windows..8..pro..64bit..{..FIXED..}..Alright..i..just..solved..this..annoying..problem..of..max..payne..3..on..windows..8......Remember..Me....SignupForget..password?..Home..Forums..Blogs..News..Reviews..Community..Rules..Top..Traders..XBL..Leaderboard..Marketplace..Today's..Posts..FAQ..Calendar..Forum..Actions..Mark..Forums..Read..Advance..Search..Arcade..Skip..to..navigationMore...Max...Payne...3...Fixes...Max...Payne...3...v1.0...All...No-DVD...[Reloaded]...Max...Payne...3...v1.0.0.17...All...No-DVD...[THETA]...Max...Payne...3...v1.0.0.22...All...No-DVD...[THETA]...Max...Payne...3...v1.0.0.28...All...No-DVD...[Reloaded]...Max...Payne...3...v1.0.0.28...All...No-DVD...[THETA]...Max...Payne...3...v1.0.0.29...All...No-DVD...[THETA]...Max...Payne...3...v1.0.0.29...All...No-DVD...[Reloaded]...Max...Payne...3...v1.0.0.47...All...No-DVD...[THETA]...Max...Payne...3...v1.0.0.47...All...No-DVD...[Reloaded]...Max...Payne...3...v1.0.0.55...All...No-DVD...[Reloaded]...Max...Payne...3...v1.0.0.57...All...No-DVD...[Reloaded]...Max...Payne...3...v1.0.0.57...All...No-DVD...[THETA]...Max...Payne...3...v1.0.0.81...All...No-DVD...[Reloaded]...Max...Payne...3...v1.0.0.82...All...No-DVD...[Reloaded]...Max...Payne...3...v1.0.0.113...All...No-DVD...[Reloaded]...Max...Payne...3...v1.0.0.114...All...No-DVD...[Reloaded]...Add...new...comment...Add...new...comment...Your...name...(Login...to...post...using...username)...Your...name...Subject...Comment...*...CAPTCHAThis...question...is...for...testing...whether...you...are...a...human...visitor...and...to...prevent...automated...spam...submissionsusman191..likes..thisPG.Community:.Forums.Blogs.Marketplace.Xbox.Live.Leaderboard.PG.Web.Comics.Community.Rules.Legal.Information:.Copyright.Privacy.Policy.Terms.of.Use.Disclaimer.Contact.&.Support:.Contact.Advertise.Write.for.Us.Announcements.About.PG:.PakGamers.or."PG".(as.many.fans.call.it).is.a.community.based.platform.which.is.devoted.to.serving.the.video.games.enthusiasts.of.Pakistan.by.providing.them.the.lastest.updates.and.happenings.in.video.gaming.and.related.technology.industryPlease.help.m.struggling.from.last.two.weeksLog..in..to..Reply..Divyessh..says:..January..11,..2016..at..8:08..pm..hi..prasanna..can..you..post..your..pc..specs..i..will..help..you..out..&..your..sure..you..have..the..blackbox..version..?..(And..I..m..Sorry..For..Late..Rply..We..Are..Bit..Busy..Right..Now,..So..For..Fast..Response..Contact..Us..On..Our..Facebook..Page..)..Log..in..to..Reply..kumar..shubham..says:..January..15,..2016..at..6:33..pm..i..did..everything..exactly..as..told..by..u&.but..when..ever..i..start..in..offline..mode..it..says.."application..was..unable..to..start..correctly(0x00007b)&please..please..help..me&i..really..need..this..game..to..work&..Log..in..to..Reply..Divyessh..says:..January..17,..2016..at..2:32..am..hi..shubham..are..you..sure..you..have..the..blackbox..version..of..maxpayne..?..Log..in..to..Reply..Ihab..William..says:..January..26,..2016..at..5:12..pm..Please..Check..the..crack..links..they..are..dead..i..cant..open..the..crack..links..to..download..Log..in..to..Reply..Divyessh..says:..February..9,..2016..at..8:29..pm..thanks..i..will..remove..the..inactive..links..but..the..crack..is..available..on..kickasstorrent..you..can..get..it..from..there..Log..in..to..Reply..ajith..kumar..says:..April..4,..2016..at..4:01..pm..hello..sir.!!..I..have..installed..the..game..as..you..said..and..i..have..opened..it..also.But..unfortunatelywhen..the..game..starts..a..message..pops..out..and..says..that.."max..payne..has..stopped..working".!!..Please..help..me,What..can..i..do..next??..Log..in..to..Reply..Divyessh..says:..April..28,..2016..at..10:30..am..hi..ajith..i..would..like..to..know..if..your..using..blackbox..version..of..max..payne..3..?..Log..in..to..Reply..Ajmal..Akbar..says:..April..10,..2016..at..1:12..pm..Everything..done..exactly..as..you..said..including..Disabling..antivirus..and..disconnecting..internet,..but..freezes..on..the..first..cutscene..after..2-3..seconds....Log..in..to..Reply..Divyessh..says:..April..28,..2016..at..10:25..am..have..u..installed..the..patch..which..i..have..mentioned..in..the..post..?..Log..in..to..Reply..NAVEEN..KUMAR..says:..April..28,..2016..at..12:27..am..thanks..Diyessh,i..tried..many..ways..but..wont..work..,fianlly..ur..solutions..is..works..for..me..on..windows10..,now..i..am..able..to..play!!!!!you..really..rocks..Dude!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....Log..in..to..Reply..Divyessh..says:..April..28,..2016..at..10:26..am..your..most..welcome..i..am..glad..my..post..helped..you..please..share..and..like..my..facebook..page..i..will..soon..start..posting..more..stuff..Log..in..to..Reply..Leave..a..Reply..Cancel..replyYou..must..be..logged..in..to..post..a..commentThen..Click..On..'Configure'..Beside..Program..ControlMethod..Not..Allowed...Follow...Us...Copyright...2015......By...Cyber...Kiddiez.All...Rights...Reserved...Reply.With.Quote.23-12-12,12:16.AM.#2.usman191.PG.Superstar.I.am:..Please.select.a.category.to.choose.from:.-.Cancel.Default.Criteria.Location.Karachi.Posts.207.My.Consoles.PC.,.PS3.no.response.from.u.people.:O.Reply.With.Quote.23-12-12,01:20.AM.#3.biodiesel.Bear.I.am:.----..Please.select.a.category.to.choose.from:.-.Cancel.Default.Criteria.Location.Karachi.Posts.55.My.Consoles.PC.,.Xbox.One.,.PS4.My.PC.Specs.Monitor:.10".Carriage.CPU:.Springs.and.boltsNOTE::..i..have..the..repack..version..13gb..oneI..have..a..blackbox..editionThe.Original.Hitman.Is.Back.:3.42and.ur.good.to.go.-.-.-.Updated.-.-.-.Originally.Posted.by.XASTRAY.You're.Awesome.man!!!.I've.been.waiting.to.play.my.retail.version.for.nearly.half.year.after.the.release!!.Thank.you.so.much.ur.welcome.bro.Reply.With.Quote.25-12-12,03:04.PM.#9.Flame1132.BF3.ID:.superZakootaPG.I.am:..Please.select.a.category.to.choose.from:.-.Cancel.Default.Criteria.Location.Karachi.Posts.2,135.My.Consoles.PC.My.PC.Specs.Monitor:.Viewsonic.22".LCD.CPU:.Intel.4th.Gen.Core.I5.4670K.Motherboard:.MSI.Z87-G41.PC.Mate.Memory:.2.x.4GB.Kingston.DDR3.1600.Hyper.X.GPU:.SAPPHIRE.7850.2GB.(256bit).OC.Edition.HDD:.1xWD.Caviar.Black.1TB.-.1xWD.Caviar.Green.1TB.SATA.PSU:.Cooler.Master.Extreme.2.525.W.Soundcard:.Realtex.Audio./.USB.Headset.OS:.Windows.7.Ultimate.(32bit)./.WIn8.1.Pro.(64bit).My.Achievements.Total.Achievements:.2.max.payne.3.is.boring.(6)...gud...Submitted...by...Anonymous...(not...verified)...on...March...17,...2016...-...3:32am...gud...3...yes...no...5...reply...report&nbsp...max...payne...Submitted...by...vvvvyhfgc...(not...verified)...on...February...27,...2016...-...8:52am...its...not...working...2...yes...no...2...reply...report&nbsp...max...payne...Submitted...by...kranthi509...(not...verified)...on...February...27,...2016...-...8:51am...its...not...working...4...yes...no...8...reply...report&nbsp...no...me...funcionan...por...q...Submitted...by...Anonymous...(not...verified)...on...February...24,...2013...-...11:38am...no...me...funcionan...por...q...3...yes...no...7...reply...report&nbsp...Maxpayn3...Submitted...by...Isi...(not...verified)...on...November...25,...2012...-...7:45am...Thanks...4...yes...no...5...reply...report&nbsp...fix...Submitted...by...rick...(not...verified)...on...July...12,...2012...-...8:55am...gracias...megagames...por...el...fix...4...yes...no...6...reply...report&nbsp...Add...new...comment...Popular...rigs...FrankBob6677's...I...Call...Him...Hades...see...the...rig...Aparat's...APARAT...see...the...rig...Dominator's...The...Black...Falcon...see...the...rig...Fenix's...Dominator...see...the...rig...View...all...Add...your...rig...F...e...e...d...b...a...c...k...MegaGames...Home...Advertise...Work...with...us...MG...Team...Contact...Feedback...Contribute...Downloads...Trainers...Fixes...Demos...Patches...Mods...Emulators...Freeware...Videos...Cheats...&...Articles...PC...Cheats...Console...Cheats...News...Editorials...Follow...us......1998...-...2016...MegaGames.com...All...rights...reserved...Privacy...policy...//...Terms...of...Service...--..PG..Dark..v2012..--..PG..Mobile..Contact..Us..Home..Archive..Top..Powered...by...vBulletin...and...License...To...PakGamers.comCopyright...2000...-...2016,...Jelsoft...Enterprises...Ltdcrapy...shooting...Updates.and.news.about.all.categories.will.send.to.youLog..in..to..Reply..Divyessh..says:..December..27,..2015..at..11:41..am..hi..ankit..did..u..download..the..patch..files..from..torrent..that..i..have..posted..in..the..post..?..if..you..have..this..post..should..definatly..help..you..i..am..sure..of..it..Log..in..to..Reply..prasanna..says:..January..7,..2016..at..1:51..pm..hi.am..using..windows..10.i..downloaded..the..game..and..crack..updatesfrom..the..links..which..you..have..posted..here.i..followed..all..the..steps.checked..with..t..antivirus..also.everything..is..perfect..but..wen..i..start..the..game..it..force..closes..after..the..brightness..adjustment.i..get..a..error..stating..tat"a..problem..caused..the..program..to..stop..working..correctly.windows..will..close..the..program..and..notify..you..if..a..solution..is..available"..please..help..me..out.do..i..have..change..anything..in..compatiblity..or..in..graphics???..thanks..in..advance&.Home...Contribute...Work...with...us...Advertise...Contact...Log...in/Register...Username...or...e-mail...*...Password...*...Create...new...account...Request...new...password...Request...a...new...password...if...you...have...an...account...on...the...old...megagames.com...NewsTrainersFixesCheatsPCConsoleDreamCastGameCubeNintendo...64NuonPlaystationPlaystation...2Playstation...3Playstation...4SaturnSuper...NintendoWiiWii...UXboxXbox...OneXbox...360MobileAndroidGameBoyGameBoy...AdvanceiOSPlaystation...PortableVirtual...BoyModsEditorialsRigsMoreVideosDemosFreewareEmulators...Search...form...Search...You...are...hereHomeFixesPCMax...Payne...3Max...Payne...3...v1.0.0.22...All...[Reloaded]...Max...Payne...3...v1.0.0.22...All...[Reloaded]...Image...gallery...(4)...Add...an...image...Contribute...fixes...Rate...1...2...3...4...5...Total...votes:...313...60...June...8,...2012...-...11:43am...PCMax...Payne...3...v1.0.0.22...All...[Reloaded]...Download...MAX.PAYNE.3.V1.0.0.22.ALL.RELOADConnect..with:..Pages..Activity..Contact..Gallery..Home..Members..Our-Team..Register..CategoriesCategories..Select..Category..Android..Cracked..Applications..Facebook..Gamez..Hacking..&..Security..Linux..News..&..Information..O.S..Tricks..&..Methods..Tutorials..Uncategorized..Popular..from..Movies..Fixed..Max..Payne..3(Black..Box)..Crash..Issues..(Stopped..Working,..Initializing,..No..Connection)..On..Windows..8.1(64bit)..19..Sep,..2014..25..How..To..Change..Your..Facebook..Theme(Blue)..With..Torch..Browser..22..Jul,..2014..2..Trainer..For..Grand..Theft..Auto..V..(PC)..By..Skidrow..(Hacks..For..Game)..18..Apr,..2015..1..J.A.R.V.I.S..AN..ARTIFICIAL..INTELLIGENCE..BASED..LINUX..OS..MADE..BY..TEAM..OF..INDIAN..HACKERS..18..Aug,..2014..1..Random..Posts..New..Free..Airtel..(3G)..1GB..Trick/Hack..For..1Month..!!!!..Grab..Yours..Now..!!!!..18..Jan,..2015..0..Replica..Of..The..Most..Famous..Torrent..Website....Pirate..Bay..Found..Vulnerable..To..XSS..By..Young..Indian..Hacker..23..Mar,..2015..0..Grand..Theft..Auto..5..[PC]..Kinky..Mod..[Updated..ScriptHookV....Bypass..Patch..393.4]..22..Jun,..2015..0..Project..Aras..Modular..Phones..To..Hit..Market..In..Early..2015..1..Oct,..2014..0..Slideshow..Hacking..With..Google..27..Feb,..2015..Divyessh..0..New..Luxurious..Smartphone..Launched..By..Vertu..Costing..More..Than..7..Lakhs..3..Aug,..2014..Divyessh..0..Gta..V..Official..Release..Date..Revealed..Today..By..Rockstargames..12..Sep,..2014..Divyessh..0..Watch..Dogs..Secret..Hiding..Place..18..Aug,..2014..Divyessh..0..How..To..Change..Your..Facebook..Theme(Blue)..With..Torch..Browser..22..Jul,..2014..Divyessh..2..Subscribe..to..RSS..Feeds..Get..all..latest..content..delivered..to..your..email..a..few..times..a..monthLog.in.to.Reply.Divyessh.says:.October.11,.2015.at.11:08.am.i.am.glad.my.article.was.helpfull.for.you..Log.in.to.Reply.Dinuka.Pinnaduwa.says:.October.20,.2015.at.7:36.pm.I.did.everything.but.I.can't.press.enter.where.they.say."press.enter.to.start"In.The.Box.Beside.That.Program,.Change.Allow.Or.Auto.To.Blockcheers!!..Log..in..to..Reply..Divyessh..says:..December..27,..2015..at..11:43..am..Happy..To..help..!..Please..Share..The..Post..To..Friends..Who..Have..Still..Issues..With..The..Game..Log..in..to..Reply..ANKIT..ROHATGI..says:..December..27,..2015..at..1:47..am..hi..after..going..to..your..step..by..step..tutorial,..still..i..get..stuck..at..socialclub..sign..in,..why..i..am..not..ableto..skip..My..firewall..is..iff,..antivirus..is..off,..everything..i..did..according..to..this..tutorialSkip..to..main..contentClick...Apply...And...Test...The...Program...To...See...If...It...Is...Blocked...From...Accessing...The...Internet...McAfee’s...Users:...Other...Antivirus...Users...We...Sorry,If...Your...Antivirus...Is...not...Listed...Above,...Don’t...Worry!...Goggle...Has...Solution...For...That!!!...If...Your...Still...Cannot...Find...Your...Desired...Solution,...Contact...Us...On...Our...Facebook...Page,...We...Will...Surely...Try...To...Help!!!!...Alternative...way...To...Block...Max...Payne...3(Simplest...Way):...Just...Disable...Your...Internet...Connection...Manually...By...Unplugging...Your...Internet...Cable...Or...Disconnect...Your...Wi-Fi...Network(You...Need...To...Do...This...Every...Time...You...Run...Max...Payne...Launcher)...After...Disabling...Internet...You...Can...Run...The...Game...In...Offline...Mode...Offline...Mode...Stuck...At...Initializing...?...Initializing...Error...Make...Sure...You...Uninstall...Any...Other...Patch...Or...Update...FilesOr...It...Will...Be...Better...If...You...Uninstall...&...Reinstall...The...Whole...Game...Following...This...Tutorial...(Yes...I...Know...Installation...Will...Take...Maximum...3hrs...But...If...U...Have...BlackBox...Version...This...Will...Surely...Work...For...You...)...Stuck...At...The...Loading...Menu...With...No...Connection...Error?......Loading...Menu...No...Connection...Make...Sure...To...Install...The...MP3Launcher12700.zip...&...Copy/Paste...The...Crack...Folder...To...PROPER...DIRECTORY...OF...YOUR...GAME...(If...You...Have...Not...Installed...The...Game...In...C...Drive)......Note:...Weather...You...Install...Game...In...C...Drive...Or...In...Any...Other...Drive...(C/Username/Documents/Rockstar...Games/Social...Club)...Will...Be...The...Same...Directory...(Place...Of...The...Folder)......Still...Having...Trouble...Installing...The...Game...?...Make...Sure...Of...The...Following...Points...Remove...The...Patches...&...Cracks...(Or...Simply...Reinstall...The...Game...Using...Our...Tutorial)...Disconnect...You...Internet...Connection...While...Playing...Or...Installing...The...Game...Block...The...“PlayMaxPayne3”...Launcher...With...Your...Computer’s...Antivirus...Voila!!!!...Max...Payne...Runs...On...Your...Compute/Laptop...Now.........tweet...Previous...How...To...Become...A...Professional...In...Web...Programming...Next...Project...Aras...Modular...Phones...To...Hit...Market...In...Early...2015...You...may...also...likeWiFi..File..Transfer..Pro..(Free..Download)..13..Mar,..2015..Watch..Dogs..Secret..Hiding..Place..18..Aug,..2014..Fix..The..Missing..Windows..10..Automatic..Update..Notification..Icon..29..Jul,..2015..How..To..Find..Out..If..A..Facebook..Account..Is..Fake..Or..Not..13..Aug,..2014..Mirrors..Edge..2nd..Chapter..Lagging..*FIX*(AMD..ONLY)..10..Aug,..2014..How..To..Mount..Windows..Partitions..In..Linux..(Even..If..Fast..Boot..Disabled)..8..Aug,..2014..25..thoughts..on..“Fixed..Max..Payne..3(Black..Box)..Crash..Issues..(Stopped..Working,..Initializing,..No..Connection)..On..Windows..8.1(64bit)”..Jagdeep..says:..February..22,..2015..at..3:03..pm..Thanks..Its..Finally..Working..For..Me..Log..in..to..Reply..shiny..says:..July..21,..2015..at..8:41..pm..Hi!..i..did..everything..exactly..what..you..wrote..on..this..tutorial..but..still..got..the..same..crashing..problem..please..help..me..Reply.With.Quote.25-12-12,12:39.AM.#5.XASTRAY.PG.Newbie.I.am:.----..Please.select.a.category.to.choose.from:.-.Cancel.Default.Criteria.Posts.1.It.definitely.works!!!!!.You're.Awesome.man!!!.I've.been.waiting.to.play.my.retail.version.for.nearly.half.year.after.the.release!!.Thank.you.so.much.Reply.With.Quote.25-12-12,12:47.AM.#6.hitman92.PG.Veteran.I.am:..Please.select.a.category.to.choose.from:.-.Cancel.Default.Criteria.Location.Around.The.Corner.Posts.166.My.Consoles.PC.,.PS4.Re:.MAX.PAYNE.3.on.windows.8.pro.64bit.{.FIXED.}.works.like.a.charm.Sent.From.Samsung.Galaxy.Y.GT-S5360.Using.Tapatalk.2.usman191.likes.this f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 14:43 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Uniqu'Android Index du Forum >>> Les super news >>> vos commentaires sur Android Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer son forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation